Friday, 9 August 2013

Hello Internet!

So this is my first ever post in my first ever blog so it's all very exciting! It makes sense to use this first post to tell you a little about myself and what this blog is going to be all about so I'm going to start by doing that. I'm Jo McCreery, 21 year old French student at Southampton University and I live in Berkshire, England. I'm writing this blog because I am spending my 3rd year of university abroad in Toulon, France and so that friends and family that are interested can find out what I'm getting up to and follow what will hopefully be a fantastic year of adventures on the Côte d'Azur! Other friends of mine have already started doing a similar thing to document what they've been getting up to over the summer and it was really nice to read so hopefully this will do the same! 
I'm keeping it short and sweet, my introduction to the blogosphere! I'm not going to post again until I'm actually in Toulon (29th September!) because I'm assuming you know me if you're reading this so I shan't go into the ins and outs of my personality and my day to day happenings aren't super interesting (yet!!) but I'll be sure to keep you all updated once I'm settled into my new home. Got accommodation and student finance and all that horrible bureaucracy sorted so I'm ready to go!!!  
See you on the other side! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment